Outfit - Royal Blue on Black // Mermaid Skirt Obsession!



















A simple & fuss-free outfit pulled together for a quick dinner for my mom's 46th. 

Mermaid skirt [thrift], fitted crop top [Montif], tassle-on-glitter oxfords [Charles&Keith], gold-chain quilted bag [Pedro] Photos of details down below.

I seem to have an obsession with everything black & gold, everything. Phone, accessories, clothing's (formal wears), shoes, organiser, bags. Err thang. The shoe was an exception though because the gold was a tad too striking for my liking (rhyme!) Pretty much it went unexpectedly well with the whole gold on black set. I'm also pleasantly surprised at how good the mermaid skirt looks, even on a no-ass(et) person like me. Thought it will only show on people with a nice buttock but apparently it showed on me too! Heads up~ 







0 love notes:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts!

 

Instagram Trailin'

Instagram

About Us

Mirahbella (@mirahbella), 20 y.o, NUS
Akeela (@arghkiller), 20 y.o, NTU